What is a Fire Risk Assessment?
Fire Risk Assessments are an essential aspect under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO), for running any business as it ensures the safety of people and property. Importantly, this process involves identifying potential fire hazards and assessing the potential risks.
Additonally, followed by implementing appropriate measures to prevent fires and injuries.
Finally, by conducting a fire risk assessment, you gain a comprehensive understanding of the specific fire risks involved and how to effectively manage them.
What We Offer
Fire Risk Assessments
Performed to evaluate potential risks that could arise in a building. Especially, pinpointing areas where policies and procedures may require improvement.
In Addition, this process can also identify appropriate fire safety measures to ensure the safety of visitors and in particular, employees.
- Upon completion, a thorough report will be provided at no cost.
- Assessments can be scheduled flexibly to accommodate your needs.
- Conducted by a certified assessor
Fire Door & Risk Assessment Survey
Our qualified assessors are certified fire door inspectors, enabling them to perform both a fire risk assessment and a fire door survey to best standards.
Overall, this will help save you time and money.
- Conducted by an accredited fire door inspector
- Helps you save time and trouble
- A discount is offered when obtaining both a fire risk assessment and a fire door inspection concurrently